Curfboard Classic 2.0 SE
Happy carving, surfy turning and speed generating for all levels.
For 2021 we’ve released an updated version of the Classic 2.0 with our innovative and trusted front truck. The Silver Edition comes with an all-silver front truck and even higher-quality parts. The result is a board and truck that is quieter and smoother, both in terms of noise and riding experience.
Our all-round surfskate board for beginners and advanced riders alike, is designed to make your next surfskate session pure fun and even radical, if that’s what you’re into. Long turns or cut-backs, fast or chill – transfer the surf and snowboard feeling onto the concrete with the Curfboard Classic.
The longest of our boards combines the stability of a longboard with the agility of a waveboard. Its long and adjustable wheelbase creates a stable feeling perfect for beginners while offering precise control for powerful maneuvers and high speed.
Due to the patented Curfboard front-truck without bushings or springs, the truck self-adjusts to your weight and riding level. No tightening, maintenance or manual adjustment needed. At higher speeds, the truck becomes more stable and prevents speed wobbles. And even during the tightest turns, wheelbites (wheels touching the board) are a thing from the past with our special surfskate truck.
- Beginners wanting to start surf skating
- Intermediate and advanced riders wanting to improve their surfing
- Anyone looking for a smooth ride, due to the longer deck and long wheelbase
- Cruising, speed and wider turns
- Anyone between 20 – 100kg (trucks automatically adjust to your weight)
- Bamboo deck with transparent griptape
- Maintenance-free Curfboard front truck with the unique no-springs, no-rubber mechanism
- Standard rear truck
- Wheels with a diameter of 70mm (2,75inch) & 50mm width, 82A softness for extra grip and smooth rides
- Ball bearings ABEC 7 with integrated spacer and speed rings
Measurements and weight
- Length 84cm (33,07inch) – width 22,8cm (8,98inch)
- Total weight 3kg (6,6lbs)
- Adjustable wheelbase from 59cm (23,23inch) to 62cm (24,40inch)