Each product sold by us is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer will make all warranty decisions as we play the middleman between consumer and the manufacturer.
First of all, determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. The following are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear and tear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time.
- Damage caused by contact with objects such as rails, boxes, stumps, rocks, etc.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
Some manufacturers will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer. If your product is from any of the manufacturers below, simply click on the brand, which will take you to the corresponding Warranty policy/form.
If your product is of any other brand we carry or you would rather have us play the middleman in the process, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order Number
- Customer Name
- Contact Number
- Brand of the product
- Item Description (Model, Size, Color)
- Warranty Issue (Describe the problem)
- Image(s) of the product defect
Warranties will be processed in the order they come in and please be patient as warranty issues can take a considerable amount of time to resolve.