FOLLOW S.P.R FREEMONT MENS JACKET
Regular price $247.00
Authentic and natural, the S.P.R Freemont is the most ergonomic vest on the water today. At first glance it looks and feels like your average high-end jacket, but dig deeper and you’ll discover some serious high-performance features, using a variety of unique fabrics plus lightweight polyester jersey made from recycled plastic bottles. Our Aqua-X glue has removed any trace of solvent, making this the most stylish and conscientious jacket we have ever produced, containing all the best materials while keeping true to the core values of our S.P.R range. The Yulex natural rubber feel will ensure that when you try this vest on you will never want to take it off. The Freemont is the best jacket for one of the best dudes we know – Oli Derome.
– NEW! TrueFit Internal Liner.
– NEW! Premium Close Zipper.
– NEW! Puff Vest Stitching Flex Panels.
– 2mm Debossed Chest Logo.
– Yulex natural rubber.
– Polyester jersey made from recycled plastic bottles.
– Aqua-X glue – solvent free so there are no more harmful chemicals.
– G-lite PVC free foam, the softest and best we can source.
– Dual layer neoprene construction.
– Reduced individual foam panel segments.
– Distressed leather zipper pulls.
This was the first impact jacket we developed. We wanted a clean-looking performance fit. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body and not up around your ears in the water. If you’re not Mr Fitness, don’t stress, just go up a size, we won’t tell anyone. A complete stitch-through foam panel is designed to ensure no foam movement and added flexibility.