Out Of Katana 2021
6 seconds lens interchange system
The Katana has a lens interchange system that is easy to use and incredibly quick. If the clouds suddenly decide to ruin a bluebird day, you can be ready with the perfect lens in just a few seconds.
You just need to open the lever on the left side of the goggle, lift the lens on the side of the lever to free it, and there you go: you're done.
Two Zeiss lenses or the mythical The One
The Katana is available with two Zeiss lenses, one for sunny days and one for bad weather conditions.
In alternative, you can choose to have it with the awesome The One photochromic and polarized lenses that are designed to work well in all conditions.
More field of view without the frame
The Katana's frame doesn't protrude from the sides of the lens, improving the field of view on the vertical axis; therefore, providing a better vision at the top and at the bottom of the lens. On the sides the frame hosts the quick lens interchange mechanism.
åÊMain lens: The One Nero
- Photochromic, polarized, transparency varies between amber and light brown
- Ideal for: From sunny to slightly foggy, variable weather daysåÊ
- Super quick lens interchange system (6 seconds)
- Inner silicone grips with fading texture on the strap's inner side
- Dual-Frame construction
- Cylindrical lens
- Made in Italy
- Optimized fitting
- Helmet compatible
- Microfiber pouch included for protection and cleaning
- Full perimeter ventilation
- 100% UV protection
- Field of view: 196å¡ horizontal, 4.93 solid Sterads
- Foam: Hypoallergenic triple density with moisture wicking fleece
- Double layer anti-fog lens: yes
- Anti-fog treatment (standard 8 sec.): 77 sec.
- Dimensions: 173mm x 99mm x 77mm
- Weight: 122g