Out Of Open 2021
Incredibly easy and quick lens interchange system
The Open has a very quick and intuitive lens interchange system. If the clouds suddenly decide to ruin a bluebird day, you can be ready with the perfect lens in just a few seconds!
You just need to open the lever on the left side of the goggle, lift the lens on the side of the lever to free it, and there you go: you're done.
Two Zeiss lenses or the mythical The One
The Open is available with two Zeiss lenses, one for sunny days and one for bad weather conditions.
In alternative, you can choose to have it with the awesome The One photochromic and polarized lenses that are designed to work well in all conditions.
Extreme field of view
Another skier, a jump's landing or the handle of an abs backpack: to see these things can make a huge difference. A great field of view, sometimes, is what saves the day.
The Open XL has a field of view that is really wide both on the horizontal and on the vertical axis, providing superior clarity on all sides.
Main lens: Red MCI
- Red/orange mirror, cold, blue transparency
- Ideal for: Sunny days
Second lens included: Storm
- Pink transparency, optimized for bad weather conditions, no mirror.
- Ideal for: Cloudy or with snowfall or foggy days
- Super quick lens interchange system (6 seconds)
- Inner silicone grips with fading texture on the strap's inner side
- Toric lens
- 50mm strap
- Dual-Frame construction
- Made in Italy
- Optimized fitting
- Helmet compatible
- Microfiber pouch included for protection and cleaning
- Full perimeter ventilation
- 100% UV protection
- Field of view: 202° horizontal, 5,62 solid Sterads
- Foam: Hypoallergenic triple density with moisture wicking fleece
- Double layer anti-fog lens: yes
- Anti-fog treatment (standard 8 sec.): 77 sec.
- Dimensions: 178mm x 98mm x 80mm
- Weight: 129g