SHRED Slam-Cap NoShock Helmet
If you’re looking to venture into the backcountry or lap the resort with a superlight in-mold ski and snowboard helmet that offers a superior fit, exceptional comfort, and unrivaled technology that provides both rotational and linear energy absorption, the SHRED. Slam-Cap NoShock is the clear contender. Its ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—is paired with the helmet’s integrated honeycomb-cone-structured SLYTECH™ Foam to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. Thanks to the Slam-Cap NoShock, you can charge with confidence and boost your performance, style, and fun.
Inside the box | 1 SHRED. Slam-Cap NoShock helmet | 1 SHRED. soft helmet bag | SHRED. sticker kit
- SHRED. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- ENHANCED WITH SLYTECH™ | A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
- XT2® | Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
- VENTILATION | Ultra precise 3-position switch protected by durable housing makes customizing ventilation easy and efficient.
- PERFECT FIT FINDER - Low-profile fit system for quick and easy fit of your helmet, also with gloves on. The dial wheel on the neck provides a wide range in fit adjustment. The system can adjust vertically in 3 positions to fine tune the fore/aft tilt of the helmet on your head to find a seamless fit of the helmet with the goggles
- FIT - Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis
- CONSTRUCTION | In-Mold | Integrated SLYTECH™ NOSHOCK honeycomb | 14 vents
- SAFETY STANDARDS | EN1077B (Europe snow) | ASTMF2040 (USA snow) | EN1078 (Europe bike) | CPSC (USA bike)
- MATERIAL | PC | Super Light EPS | SLYTECH™ proprietary foam
- WEIGHT | 420g [Size S]
- Multiple patents pending
SLAM CAP SIZE CHART
|Head Circumference||20.50'' - 21.65''||
22.05'' - 22.85''
|23.25'' - 24.40''|
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. You should measure from the mid of the forehead above the ears to the back of the head.