SHRED Totality Helmet
Are you searching for a lightweight ski and snowboard helmet that address rotational energy absorption while also providing an unrivaled fit and style? Then look no further than the SHRED. Totality. Thanks to its ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—and a ventilation system that maximizes vision and comfort by using 12 vents to pull warm air from your goggles and helmet, the Totality provides the performance, safety, confidence, and style you need to feel like a pro and have fun.
Inside the box | 1 SHRED. Totality helmet | 1 SHRED. soft helmet bag | SHRED. sticker kit
- SHRED. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- VENTILATION | Strategic vent system to channel warm air from the goggles and the front of the helmet to its back, preventing goggles from fogging and the head from sweating.
- SL CHIN GUARD | Fully compatible with SHRED. Soft-Ear Chin Guards.
- CONSTRUCTION | Hard Shell | 12 vents
- SAFETY STANDARDS | EN1077B (Europe snow) | ASTMF2040 (USA snow)
- MATERIAL | SHRED. Shield toughened ABS | Super Light EPS
- WEIGHT | 460 g [Size S]
TOTALITY SIZE CHART
|Head Circumference||20.10'' - 21.65''||21.65'' - 23.25''||23.25'' - 24.80''|
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. You should measure from the mid of the forehead above the ears to the back of the head.